Are you a poker champion? Or are you looking for a platform to become a worldwide champion of poker? Well, after playing replay poker for some time, I wondered, “what’s next?” Then from one of the online poker forums, I got to know about Global Poker. I was not familiar with the global poker before, but after signing up at the official website, I found out what I was missing.
But still, I had several questions in my mind like “How Global Poker Hottest Poker game of US?”, “What factor sets Global Poker apart from any of its competition”, and “Is it safe to play Global Poker”. I know you too might be having several questions like this but don’t worry as I will answer each and every query of yours.
What is Global Poker
Global Poker is a US-based poker website that allows every citizen of the United States to play poker online legally. You can use this online platform to play different types of poker matches & take part in big poker tournaments to win a large sum of money. As for the compatibility, you can play it on your PC or laptop with Mac & Windows OS.
Global Poker is a unique poker platform that allows you to play online poker using 2 different currencies- Coins & Sweepstakes. Recently, global poker has allowed the citizens of Canada to play poker on their website. However, if you’re a Canadian and won a match against their opponent, then you can cash out your money only using the United States dollar. After becoming a renowned poker brand in the United States & challenge all of its competitors, Global Poker launched the Android Version of the game with the same name. Moreover, now, anyone from the entire world can play this game on a browser or Android Smartphone
How Does Global Poker Work?
Since its release, global poker has become a worldwide phenomenon & everyone wants to know the secret behind its success. Do you? Well, just like every other business, it’s business model has its own set of strengths & weaknesses. Did you ever wonder how it is possible for a US citizen to play poker legally? Well, right now, global poker is exploiting a legal loophole, but in some way the loophole causes global poker to provide some bonuses & promotions with its users.
Moreover, you can’t directly purchase its premium currency that most of you known as $weeps cash. You can receive them as a gift from someone else. Besides, you can send it to others as a complete package of Gold Coins, and $weeps cash. To purchase a package, you will need to spend your money in US dollars. So, win poker matches & earn $weeps cash. Later, convert them to get real money.
Types of Global Poker Games
Similar to Replay Poker, there are three types of Global Poker Games that you can play.
Texas Hold’em Poker
By far, it is one of the most popular types of poker that you can play. Similar to any other kind of poker, Texas Hold’em Poker uses a standard deck of 52 cards. The game starts with each player receiving two cards known as ‘Hole Cards’. Now, after this, you have to deal with the three rounds of “community cards”.
- The Flop– Draws 3 community cards.
- The Turn– Draws 1 community cards.
- The River.
After these three rounds, a player can check, bet, call or fold. The player who has the best combination of 5 community cards and 2-hole cards is declared the winner.
BETTING IN TEXAS HOLD’EM
Similar to any other poker games, Hold’em, too is all about gambling. Hold’em allows you to place bets for 4 straight rounds & the size of each bet depends on the structure of the games. The three possibilities of Hold’em poker are as follows:
- No-Limit Game – It is one of the most common types of Texas Hold’em poker game. If you want to play a poker game without any limit of the total amount, then No-limit is best suitable for you. From the minimum amount of bet to the maximum number of chips you have in front of yourself- you can do anything in this game. In fact, at any point in time, you can even go all-in with your chip.
Furthermore, the minimum amount of raise must be equal to the previous bet or raise. However, if you have fewer chips then you can use all of them to put an all-in. Besides, if your opponent still wants to raise, then he must raise more than the total amount used by you to place an all-in.
- Pot-Limit Game – In this type of game, you can place any bet, but the amount of bet should be smaller than the total size of the pot. In addition to this, you can raise your bet by any amount of money to the current size of the pot.
For those who are still not able to understand, all I am saying is that if you’re playing Texas Hold’em poker game & the pot size is you’re your bet is $50, then you can raise them by $350. Let me break it to you- $200 (pot size) + $50 (call) + $50 (bet) + $50 (additional for your call) = $350.
- Fixed-Limit Game – In the Fixed-limit game, all bets and raises must be equal to the big blind. If you are a beginner, then you might find it a bit difficult to understand. So, let me give you an example– when all the bets and raises are around $2 or $4, then the big blind for you will be of $4. As far as the maximum raise is concerned, it is set as 4 times of the big blind in all the available rounds.
If you are still finding it difficult to remember, then I recommend you to keep playing this game as with regular gameplay it gets more natural for you to remember these complicated rules.
Have you seen professional poker players on various TV shows like Poker After Dark? If not, well you have missed a lot of Omaha Poker. Do you have any regret? Well, don’t worry, as I will explain everything about Omaha Poker to you. Patrick Antonius and Viktor “Isildur1” Blom are two players who used the biggest pot in the history of online poker to make it accessible worldwide.
Have you played Texas Hold’em poker before? If yes, then you will find this type of poker quite familiar except some difference. After posting all the binds, you have to deal with 4-hole cards instead of 2. However, you can use only 2 cards out of 4-hole cards for your final 5 hand card.
Similar to Texas Hold’em poker, each player gets 3 types of community cards– flop, turn & river. To win a game of Global Poker, you must have 5 best cards of 2-hole cards & 3 community cards. As compared to Texas Hold’em, Omaha can have 2-10 players at a table. However, if you are playing Omaha online, then the table of max 6 players is the most common format.
Omaha Betting Limits:
- No Limit Omaha (NL): Similar to No Limit Hold ‘Em poker, you don’t have any limit for betting. In fact, you can go all-in at any time of the game.
- Fixed Limit Omaha (FL): In this type of poker, the betting limit is fixed. If you are new to the online poker, then I recommend you to start with fixed limit Omaha as it allows you to minimise the amount that you want to use for placing a bet.
- Pot Limit Omaha (PLO): In Pot Limit, Omaha, the size of the pot is decided by the total amount used by you to place a bet or raise.
If you talk about similarity, Crazy Pineapple is similar to Texas Hold’em poker, but here 3-hole cards are dealt instead of 2-hole cards. Initially, the game starts with a minimum of two players who sit to the left of the dealer. During the countless periods of the game, a player gets an option to bet, check, call, raise, or fold.
You can perform a total of 4 actions for placing a bet in any round of Crazy Pineapple poker:
- Call: You can use this action to match the highest bet amount that is going at the ongoing series on the table.
- Raise: If you want to increase the amount of your bet, then you can use this action to achieve the same in the betting round.
- Check: At any point in time, if you don’t want to place a bet but want to continue playing the game, then this action is available for you to perform. However, to do a check, you need to fulfil one condition out of two given situation. It would be best if you had matched the biggest bet, or you’re opening the betting round.
- Fold: It means that you’re ready to surrender your hole cards to the dealer. After this, you will leave the game and wait for the next game to start.
Note- The betting limits of the will highly depend on the type of game that is being played.
How to Sign Up for Global Poker
Just like any other poker website, you need to follow the same procedure to sign up for Global Poker. So, follow these easy 6-7 steps, and you can start playing Global Poker:
- Open the web browser like chrome or safari and open the official website of Global Poker.
- If you are a new user, then you can sign up for a new account using your email id or by using your Facebook account.
- Confirm your email account and start playing Replay Poker.
- As a sign-up bonus, you will get 5000 Coins.
- Once the game is loaded successfully, you will see the dashboard. Now, you will have four options- Ring Games and Tournaments. However, if you are a beginner, then I recommend you to play Ring Games.
- Select all Ring Games option on Dashboard, and hundreds of Texas Hold’em poker games will be available.
- Choose a table and start playing this game.
Frequently Asked Questions | Global Poker
Q- Is there any Rewards Program available for Global Poker users?
A- Right now, there is no rewards program available. However, if you reach to the top of the leader board and complete all the challenges then as a reward, you get a chance to win sweep cash.
Q- Can I use PayPal to deposit and withdrawal Money for Global Poker?
A- No. Earlier it was possible for you to use PayPal with global poker, but now you can use only Worldpay to add and withdraw your money.
Q- Are there any live events hosted by Global Poker?
A- No. there aren’t. However, you can get several rewards in terms of sweeps. It is quite similar to the buy-ins of live tournaments.
Q- I am a new online poker player. Should I play Global Poker?
A- Perhaps. The gameplay level of Global Poker is quite lower than other traditional poker sites. However, it’s dual currency system might confuse you while learning & playing the game.
Q- If I have any problem with Global Poker. Then what should I do?
A- You don’t have to worry as you can contact customer care by sending an email at email@example.com along with the problem you are facing. Moreover, you can always send them a message on their facebook page. You will get a prompt answer to your query.
Q- How I can Play Global Poker on my Android Smartphone?
A- All you have to do is click on this Download button & you will be redirected to the Google Play Store. Click on install to start the installation process of Global Poker. Once installed, start playing poker in your smartphone.
On a concluding note, I would say global poker reached to the top by offering unlimited tournaments and 24/7 customer support with 100% secure purchases. Besides, it gives you several chances to earn some real money. In addition to this, you can play this game for free.
So, start learning this game & all of its rules to reach on top of the leaderboards. Win big tournaments & earn $weeps cash to win some real money. Moreover, if you face any problem, then do let me know via the comments section. I will provide the answer to all your issues instantly.